2010年9月19日星期日

i am blessed and i am fine

I had some rough time in earlier weeks. With so much pain, I chose to give up.

After the news spread, I was actually touched and shocked at the same time with the responses. None of my best friends missed out their concerns and blessings.

Thanks to the tight work schedule, I wasn’t very free to think deep. After 1.5 days assignment, I continued the week in kl, doing nothing but only eat, sleep, rest, think and shop before I actually interacted with people around me.

Thanks to the shelter, listening and talking, experiences sharing, views and comments, beers and catch up despite of the busy schedule of all my beloved friends and family.

After countless tears, anger, outburst and heartache, we decided to give it another try. We didn’t mean to bring troubles to people around us; sorry for making all of you worry.

We sincerely hope that we will sail through the tough days.

THANKS for all the loves and cares you all showered me (and ed) with.

Love, muacks.

(though this was a bad instance, but from this i realised that i was so blessed. thanks all)

1 条评论: