I was falling fast, free fall. Losing controls to gravity and emotions. I gasped, like a fish being thrown to the ground.
Break into pieces, that's what I saw coming. 'Embrace it, it's the end of the suffering', I heard.
I nodded, I turned and I saw you. You were trying to catch me then I got you, grasped you firmly, pulling you down with me.
On my way down, I was terrified but I made the decision to take the hard impact.
As I recollected myself, as the fear faded and courage built up, I remembered I have my tiny wings.
So I tried moving them and I slowed down in the fall. When I decided to fly up, I realised my tiny efforts couldn't hold the weights of both of us.
I don't know whether you have found your wings but before we crush into pieces, I want you to know, I am sorry I started something I can't end.
Love you, truly.
2014年10月12日星期日
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论