Soak in the tub...
Can't stop thinking...
Of work of life of finance of future of him..
Give ur plan a thorough thoughts n js do it. She said.
One thing at a time, don't rush. He said.
There r many positive changes awaiting, go for it! She said.
What to do?we can only support u. She said.
I will be there for u, he said.
I have the thought that I m actually making my own life difficult :p
I have a 'high pay' job (which defined as more than enough for my expenses) I stay with angels. I have him. I still can complain to my boss about my work. I have colleagues who laugh n fight together. I have prospect here.
Why m I doing this to myself?
I m getting old/mature.. But I m not complacent. I still wanna try new things new challenges. (at the same time I asked myself if I m too old for the challenges, lol~)
Changes are for good, I told myself.
Together we r stronger, I told myself.
Leap leap leap...
Make 2011 the important turn in my life!!!
2011年2月21日星期一
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论