With distance of around 1500 miles separating me and ed, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary via a phone call connecting me in Shenzhen n him in penang.
On that night, I couldn’t sleep. Figuring how time flies as I don’t feel being with ed that long at all and its 2nd anniversary! How can this happenned as I haven’t really get used to “US" and everything still seems so fresh and we are still adjusting to fit each other after 2 years?
Then I decided to check my calendars.
The result from my investigation is that I have been out of the country for close to 5 months in 2 years (^ checked to my passports stamps, cumulative days/ 30)! This statistic is only me out of country, I haven’t/ don’t know how to/don’t want to count the time I was in Malaysia but outstation. AND, all these still haven’t considered the time ed was not in penang/ Malaysia.
Gosh, I wonder how long/short we have been together effectively.
anyway, now I know why I am getting more and more manja with my family, angels at home, frens and ed. I have spent so little time here with them :s
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论